1) Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you.
2) You not aging. Your increasing in value.
3) Aged to Perfection
4) Today is your day. Memories are perhaps the best gifts of all. (Gloria Gaither)
5) You know you’re getting older when… your knees buckle and your belt won’t!
6) Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
7) Some words of wisdom for your birthday, "Smile while you still have teeth!"
8) Count your blessings, not your wrinkles.
9) Just like fine wine, you grow better with the years.
10) Happy Birthday to someone who is forever young.
11) Youth happens, but age is earned.
12) Don't think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic.
13) Roses are red Violets are blue Stop complaining... I am older than you!
14) Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
15) Youth is the gift of nature… But age is the work of art.
16) You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.